How to deposit cryptocurrency to CoinUnited.io wallet (From Your Bank Account)
CoinUnited.io developed a long-term business relationship with Circle, a global financial technology firm.
Users can now deposit more than 10 fiat currencies from their bank accounts and receive USD Coin (USDC) CoinUnited.io wallet.
Steps to Deposit Your USD:
1. Ensure your CoinUnited.io account has been verified
2. Verify your bank account
i. Log in wallet > Select "Deposit"
ii. Select "Bank transfer" > Select fiat money to deposit
iii. Select "Wire Transfer"
iv. Select "Add Bank Account"
v. Select "Bank Account Country/ Region"
vi. Submit your bank account details, billing details, and bank statement
vii. Submitted. CoinUnited.io will review your detail in 1-3 business days. The result will be sent to your email.
3. Start deposit
- Please ensure the information you have entered matches your bank statement.
- Your name in your bank account must match your name in the CoinUnited.io account.
We only accept deposits from verified bank accounts. Deposits from unrecognized bank accounts / with missing or incorrect reference codes / violating terms and conditions (including but not limited to deposit over or below the deposit quota requirements) will be rejected.
- If you fail to comply with notes 1-3, your deposit will be rejected. You will bear all the exchange losses and have to pay a minimum of USD 300 administrative fees (successful refunds usually take 10-20 working days on average).
- Please allow 1-4 business days for your deposit to be reflected in your CoinUnited.io wallet.
- The exchange rate between USDC and fiat money is subject to bank exchange rate and market conditions.
Deposit Limits (USD)
|Minimum per transaction||
|Maximum per transaction||200,000 USD|
|Maximum Quota (Daily)||400,000 USD|
|Maximum Quota (Monthly)||1,000,000 USD|
*Please refer to CoinUnited.io APP for the deposit limits of other fiat currencies.
*If the deposit amount is less than the currency's minimum deposit requirement, an administration fee of 50 USD will be charged on each deposit.
Can I use third-party payment processors (e.g. TransferWise) to make deposits?
We cannot receive funds deposited from third-party payment processing companies (e.g. Wise Inc.).
What is the fee to deposit funds into my USDC Wallet?
Admin fee of 5 USD will be charged on each deposit, and your bank may apply a processing fee. Please reach out to your banking institution for more information.
Which regions are NOT eligible to use this service?
Angola, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Guam, Kenya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Puerto Rico, Senegal, United States of America, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Can I register more than one bank account?
Yes. You can add up to 3 bank accounts. Please be aware that each bank account will have its own reference code. Using the wrong reference code will result in the failure of your deposit. You may lose your funds. Even the funds are refunded, a USD 50 fee will be deducted to process the refund by Circle.