1. What is Phishing?
Phishing is the practice of impersonating CoinUnited.io officials to trick users with malicious links or software. Users will be prompted to divulge their login, verification codes, fund password, and other personal information when they click on a fraudulent phishing link. Scammers will then utilize that information to steal assets from the victim's account.
2. How to prepare?
Stay vigilant if you receive:
- Emails claiming to be from CoinUnited.io
- URLs posing as the CoinUnited.io website
- False information in text messages: with suspicious links claiming to help you withdraw funds, verify orders, lower risk levels, verification, and so on
- False links that are spreading on social media
* If you landed on a malicious link and your account information was compromised, please change your login and withdrawal passwords immediately
3. Verify the authenticity of emails or messages
When receiving suspicious emails or text messages, please verify:
CoinUnited.io official website：
CoinUnited.io official email：